Friday, February 20, 2009

Kick ass send off

So, do you know what you get for coming in second in back to back multi day tournaments? You get kicked up to the next division. You, consequently, know just as much as when you started. That is to say nothing.
I got crushed in my first game in Division B 501-218. I want to say it was because my opponent drew both blanks, all the esses, the kue, the zee, the aitches, the ex and the kay -- which she did. But honestly, I don't know that I could have beaten her unless the drawings were exactly reversed. I definitely feel over my head. My only consolation is that since the matchings are done in degrees of best matched with worst for the first few rounds, she is probably one of the best in Division B. But anyway, as I signed her card and got ready to leave, she goes "hope your next game is better."
I almost burst out laughing...except there were still twelve other games going on and that would have been rude.

4 comments:

Ugarles said...

You should have gotten more value out of your jay.

Dawn Summers said...

I love that you can figure out the power tile left! Come on, Ugarles, get on the clock! Get on the clock! GOTC! And you too, Alceste!!! It's way more fun than poker!!

Anonymous said...

asian lesbian babes dawson miller lesbian clips british lesbian grannies karrie webb lesbian hot lesbian chat rooms drunk lesbians hook up is lil mama a lesbian

Order Pills Antibacterial said...

This is good site to spent time on.