Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Guess who's back?

"You're no Chugarte, but it still feels good to beat you," I said upon beating Fisch in a live game of Scrabble without any time or point handicaps whatsoever. Of course, despite my taking an early 200 -21 point lead, Fisch still managed to make me sweat out the win, but ultimately I took the game by a healthy 60 point margin.
Yeah, yeah
Sequoia! That was me!!! He was so sad. Only made sadder when I bingoed on my second turn with versions! Ah, it was so beautiful, I was playing sequoia and he was playing ignoited. HAHAHAHHAAHAH
The second game, he opened with the q and the double and took an early lead, but I battled back and it looked good for our hero...but I forgot the x was still unseen and failed to block the triple...I lost by a miserable six points.
Sad Panda
I honestly. You should have to win by ten points or more for it to count.
Pout.
The third game, we were both so exhausted at one point it was like "I have two es a d and a j, what would you play?"
"Are we playing collaborative Scrabble now?"
I don't remember who won the tie breaker.
But I did play a phony bingo on Fisch which he didnt challenge! IMG_2334
And in facebook Scrabble news, I played zax on Alceste today with the z and the x on double letter squares going two ways for 77 points. I'm pretty sure if he had a soul, I would have crushed it with that play.

3 comments:

Ugarles said...

Ignoited (v) - see GASTrICIESOISAE

Unknown said...

Fox News.
Fair and balanced.
!

Anonymous said...

you're in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The website loading pace is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a magnificent task in this subject!

Feel free to surf to my blog post; word finder
my web page > Words With Friends help